Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Uploading Files To SharePoint Site Causing Errors

One problem I was facing long time ago occured while I was uploading some .vlf files.

Well I learned from that day I should always check 2 things immediatly:
In Central Administration > Security > Block File Types
So check if .flv for example is mentioned there which mean it is blocked and remove it from the blocked types list but this wasn't my problem.

The problem was the maximum size for uploading.From Central Administration > Manage Web Applications > select your web application then from the ribbon select General Settings there you will find the maximum permitted size for a file to be uploaded so I increased it as I need and the error vanished.

See you again in another article and another SharePoint adventure...  

No comments:

Post a Comment